Thread: Sheridan P68SC
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 06:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Go 'Hawks!
Hawkeye20's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Behind You.

Brass and Wood Fan
Just curious, not trying to clutter your thread, but....

What is that tubing called, connecting your feed plug to the gun? I see it on markers all the time need to grab some for my PGP. Just can't remember what it's called.

Victis Honor

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Nemo Malus Felix
Hawkeye20 is offline   Reply With Quote