View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Melvin

I used to live in beaumont and then china, china is 15 minutes outside of beaumont towards houston and it took me an hour from beaumont to houston with good traffic. I don't know if that's too far, but when you get into that area there are several outlaw fields. If it's something you would consider do-able hit up craigslist for that area. If You can travel 30 minutes farther vidor has a bunch too.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but it's been more than 10 years since I've been back to TX, and honestly, the way that area has been battered by hurricanes in recent years, I'm pretty sure none of the fields I help set up are still standing. If warzone was still open, I would say check them out, it wasn't a bad place to play, but they shut down in 2000 I at least got to hit up some of the last games, last time I ever went to a pay to play too.

I miss that area. everyone I grew up with is still there too. it's crazy. I honestly don't know why I haven't ended up back there...

edit: I know this isn't outlaw, but check out this craigslist add. it's passes for this field. I've never been to that field before, have you played it? if so, what's your opinion on it? I figure they have to be doing something right to be open since '87

Last edited by Melvin; 01-17-2013 at 01:25 AM.
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote