View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
The $aint
Delta paintball team

It's a little tight but I may mill one out some to make it a little easier. I have A good amount of vm parts bodies and complete markers all old rentals I got back In The 90's. so I have no problem sacrificing one or two. The one im thinking on messing with i made it look like a M16 back in 96 with a cooper-T kit. If it works daily well on the field I may have to see about some how make a few kits if I have the money. I know a lot of guys that have VM's that I'm sure would use them again if I show them how easy it is to do. The vm has always been one of my favorite markers back in the day. Give it a try and if anyone else would like I can get the old pro-comp kits made if any interest. I also busted out one of my equlizers and had to laugh cause I haven't touched it in years and it shot great. That too was easily FSR compatible. So if you were thinking of buying a FSR marker and have a vm give it a try. It may save you some money and you'll be able to shoot switch back and forth fairly easy. And put that old wall hanger back in use.

The $aint is offline   Reply With Quote