View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
99BPS

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Ages of Paintball Players

I'm making this as a reaction to a shocking thread I noticed on PBN. The OP was asking if he was too old for paintball, he explained he is 25. Of course many posters replied saying he was a fool and they were far older. But honestly I feel like Paintball is a better sport for older players. I feel like when you have a real job, your own ride, ect, ect, its an easier sport to be more into.

Nothing wrong with younger players, but someone who started young (14), and restarted (after 4 years of play, 2 years off) at 21. I still find myself young for the sport, with less income and stability to play then I would prefer. I think its a sport that you grow into, start by loving the game as a kid, but get more into teching markers, building your own stuff and hoarding gear as you age. I know I'll play till I can't and always own a marker to shoot around with.

How does everyone else feel? I feel like the average age here is older then PBN, but those who feel like sharing, how old are you and when did you start? I'm still 21.
99BPS is offline   Reply With Quote