View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
uv_halo
Paintball Ballistician :P

First Strike Round Field Listing

ATTENTION: Due to recent insurance policy changes implemented at fields, this list can not be relied upon. I strongly suggest calling your field before making plans/reservations/etc to determine if they in fact will allow them.

If I get a report of a field no longer allowing them due to insurance (you may need to speak to the manager to find out if this is the case), I will flag the entry but not remove it. This is in case, the insurance ASTM issues get sorted and the fields can be engaged again.

So, you want to find a commercially operated field that will allow you to use First Strike rounds on Walk On days? Below you will find posts dedicated to Geographic Regions, with fields listed by state.

Northwest

Great Plains

Great Lakes

NorthEast

Eastern

SouthEast

SouthWest

Global

If you know of a field that allows them Comment and I'll update the regional postings. Be sure that they can be used on Walk-On days. Special Events (scenarios, big games, etc) are almost always considered separately so, I will not add a field to this list if you only reference a special event.

Field Name - if they specify the location in the name (i.e. OA Rosedale), include it

FS Allowance: either FPO (Field First Strikes Only), BYO (Bring Your Own First Strikes), or Fee (Pay a fee to bring your own FS). This has no bearing on regular paint.

Address- Street Name and Number, City, State, etc

Phone Number- So players that are heading there for the first time can call to confirm

Web address- in case players want to know more about the field.
For example (and as an example only!!):
Warplay Paintball
Fee
30067 Constitution Highway
Rhoadesville, VA 22542
540-854-0200
www.warplaypaintball.com
If you give me less, it'll take me longer to update the list.

Finally, this can help your local field. A growing number of players only use FS rounds so, this list can help direct them to your local FS-friendly field.
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
First strike rounds punish lazy people. Don't be lazy and you won't have problems with first strikes.

Last edited by uv_halo; 04-28-2016 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Note about Insurance
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote