View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
mustangii
Born again

Send a message via AIM to mustangii

well has been awhile....

I haven't been able to play in about 3 years. Money, jobs, and other things have come up. In sept of 2001 I was Fired from my job. I then worked for a small shop for cash, Started At Midas In Dec of 2011. Then in July of 2012 My wife was fired from her job of 14 years. Reason Hippa Violation. I believe it was just a reason to let her go, she turned 55 her last birthday. Bothwell has a history of getting rid of older employees, so they can hire someone younger at lower pay.I started looking for a new Job. found a new Job at Landmark Dodge in Independence MO. Been there since Sept 2012. It's going great. Plenty of work, 28 Hour a week grantee, "Union" benefits, Insurance Retirement, etc. Most of my collection of markers is gone. Sold to make ends meet. I have 2 Tippmanns left and parts to build about 3 or 4 markers once I get caught back up and can afford some parts to finish them up. The wife still hasn't found a job yet. She has been looking, but not much has come up. Sorry for crying on your shoulders, but just needed to vent.
edm

ASE certifed master tech
Master Certified Chrysler Tech
mustangii is offline   Reply With Quote