01-MAR-2013 EDIT: Closing to keep things organized and starting new thread.
I have swapped off some parts and lowered the price accordingly.
I have a Dye Matrix LCD (aka DM3) in what looks to be pewter anno. It was graciously assembled and tuned for me by a member here that has a lot of experience with old Matrixes. It is in great shape, has a few light scratches, and shoots incredible. It's just too fast for me.
Picture from original owner before I fitted it out, it shows the colour better:
- CP roller bearing trigger
- CP snatch grip
- Shocktech drop
- Shocktech on/off ASA
- Shocktech LPR
- unknown regulator (maybe an early Torpedo, works fine)
- what I believe is a prototype feedneck (very similar to CCM)
- buyers choice of 14" Dye Boomstick (pictured) or 14" V1 0.678 Eigenbarrel
- brand new LCD board (with brand new spare)
- extra feedneck
- two sets of extra detents
- macroline and fittings $175 OBO + shipping $160 + shipping for the gun and barrel, $150 + shipping for just the gun.