View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19
minimag03's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Greensboro, NC

Shocktech is the only place I know to get the pink bomb orings and plastic seals for their valves. I think I saw the valve seals for sale on eBay in 2 packs not long ago from Shocktech. Although you could probably also use the seals from a ANS GenX autococker valves, they look to be the exact same. You also don't have to use one against the lug nut. I think they just o that some the pretty aluminum won't get scratched.

Ram and LPR use standard size orings. I don't know the exact ones, but you probably have them if you have an oring kit. The LPR also uses a Shrader valve from a car tire. You need a few of those and a tool to remove/install them.
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote