View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kanadian-Kaos

DYE I3 Pro White, Dyetanium Oceans Lens, Blue Ears, Contract Killer straps

For sale. All prices include shipping and paypal fees.

Trades: Empire Event lens. Even trade. New clear lens for new clear lens.

1. Brand new DYE Clear thermal lens (they came with the new blue frames). $20 shipped.

2. Used Dyetanium Ocean Thermal Lens. Some tiny scratches and paintball "impact marks". SOLD and shipped to Bigryan55.

3. Brand new DYE I3 Pro black ears with mounting hardware and Brand new Contract Killer DYE I3 grey straps. SOLD and shipped to Bigryan55.

4. DYE I3 Pro. I recently replaced the soft ears (blue), frame (blue), strap (blue contract killer), and lens (It is the Dyetanium Ocean lens with zero marks/scratches- Best lens I have ever used). All the new parts cost me $75 by themselves. I believe I may have used the mask once with all the new parts. Comes with the old strap (stretched and faded by sun), old ears (starting to "feather"), and old frame (foam is in decent condition, not torn, but a lot softer than new). All the used parts are still usable. SOLD and shipped to Sbeeblex.

5. BNIP Dyetanium Ocean Thermal Lens. It is such an awesome lens that I purchased all the last stock of them. Seriously, this lens is great in the sun and low light conditions. SOLD and shipped to Sbeeblex.

Last edited by Kanadian-Kaos; 02-17-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Kanadian-Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote