View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
MrBig
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to MrBig

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
KPCS parts on my Phantom

I have been meaning to do this for quite a while.

Late summer, I picked up some parts that Ken at KPCS made for my Phantom.

One piece was his open class adapter:

I actually own quite a few of these. I think 5 or 6. When I got the first one, I wasn't so sure about it staying on the gun. Just like your stock CCI feed block, it only has the one screw to tighten it down. After playing with these on my Phantom, Scout, Mad Pistol and Ditto Duece; I have no concerns. They are well made and hug the curvature of the body quite well.

Another thing I like about these is that APP 50 and Gen X 40 round hoppers slide right over the feed neck. Make for a very tight configuration.

The second part (and my absolute favorite) that Ken made for me was a custom dual rod under cocking pump. One of my biggest complaints for my Phantom was the small pump handle. When I found a Freak back, I decided I wanted an UC kit for it. Again, lots of them had small handles and I really wanted a dual rod version. I contacted Ken and he offered to create one for me. I gave him a rough idea of what I wanted, and he went to work. I am very happy with the final outcome.

I used this gun a couple times at the end of the season, and I have a new love for my Phantom. These parts really helped flesh this gun out to my desired set-up.

Thanks Ken!!