View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 07:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
JasonSaastad
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul@Cousins View Post
just curious if you want a helmet for pure protection or you are going for a certain look?

My gf who's pretty on the girly side gets by with a sandana and a really nice beanie. Unless ppl are shooting hot she doesnt have an issue with getting shot in the dome.

She's never been shot and freaked (except the first time when she was shot in the trigger finger in march) so i would try a dry run minus the helmet and if she takes one to the dome and freaks then make the investent.
My girlfriend has expressed reluctance in even playing if she isn't fully protected. If nothing else, i've got myself a new helmet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul@Cousins View Post
just curious if you want a helmet for pure protection or you are going for a certain look?

My gf who's pretty on the girly side gets by with a sandana and a really nice beanie. Unless ppl are shooting hot she doesnt have an issue with getting shot in the dome.

She's never been shot and freaked (except the first time when she was shot in the trigger finger in march) so i would try a dry run minus the helmet and if she takes one to the dome and freaks then make the investent.
Both.

Most times I've played, I have taken multiple shots to the head. Last time I played I took two to the top of the forehead within 5 minutes of each other.

My most fond memory of a near-concussion-experience was when I was hit near the temple by a ball that did not break and lost my hearing for a few minutes.

I want two DRVs and two Airow Guns so I can play out my manifest destiny fantasies.

Last edited by JasonSaastad; 02-12-2013 at 07:49 PM.
JasonSaastad is offline   Reply With Quote