View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #162 (permalink)
Post Whore

Originally Posted by minimag03 View Post

Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
Whoopty Do, What does it all mean? - YouTube

Whoopdy do Basil!

More tech from a new company how cute... so in a year it will be dead and cheap like the Hostile Rouge..
Originally Posted by Interceptor View Post
How is this supposed to be interesting? Another electro? I'm assuming that rectangle thing is a Soliniod? (Sp) big whoop. If its mech it might be interesting though.
Originally Posted by tencent View Post
Oh good a new Dangerous Power Fusion. The back of the hammer might as well look identical to the Fusion and the front is just a slightly different design. Personally I prefer the spring return to home over compared to a more complicated air return system with likely twice as many o-rings.

At least they priced it reasonably. They will easily sell 10 of these.
Originally Posted by SilentNuke View Post
Woooooooooow!!!!!! This company has paintballers figured out. Post up a little something on the forums about the company, just a taste, add some Social networking and sit back and wait. . . . Bam! Free marketing. Very clever.
We have a new manufacturer - sounds like american made, interesting new design. It seems a bit silly and crusty to bother posting in this thread if this gun isn't something you're interested in.

I love that the modern information age has allowed us insight to companies as they roll out products. It lets us ask questions and check things out in a way that simply wasn't possible even a few years back. It's nothing but a good thing - and when used well by a company (like this instance) should only been seen as a positive.
-Bryce Larson
brycelarson is offline   Reply With Quote