View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:33 AM   #21 (permalink)
noclue119
Newbie++

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27 View Post
I love his story that he tells why he wears that helmet.

IIRC, some new renter on his team shot him point blank in the back of the head.
It went something like this:
I was snap shooting with another pump player in a box game(think of COD container ship level)
All the sudden my knees weaken and I stumble forward.
Kind of dazed, I knew I got shot just not sure. I shake off the stars floating around in my head. I look back, there was some girl (first time renter) using an ego6 on full auto or ramping blind firing around another box single handed. She was still blind firing around that box when I turned around. She had just shot me 3-4 times point with her barrel less than 1 foot away from the back of my head.
Once I saw that I told her "you just shot me and I am on your team". To which she responds "no I didn't" with such confidence and authority that I almost believed her. The ref standing 5 feet away on the side line said "oh yeah you did". She said "oh oh I am sorry" and went back to blind firing....
As I gather my thought to walk out the other pump player drills me square in the hands. I was like wtf..... Then again this was mostly my fault as I was still dazed and not watching where I was pointing my gun(directly at him).

Yep helmet is worth the investment trust me. And yes it is an investment because you are protecting yourself from future medical bills.

My MCB Feedback
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote