View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 04:21 AM   #175 (permalink)
J4 Paintball
Active Member
Join Date: Feb 2013

Will the gun come with a "shutter valve" (that closes the can while the bolt is upfront)?
Like FWNate said - the shutter is quite a different valve.

I have nicknamed it a 'Pressure Retention Valve.' There is nothing really in common with any existing spool valves, it is entirely new. Existing valve designs will not work in a stacked tube arrangement with a disconnected bolt. This really had to be something new.

J4 Paintball on Facebook
J4 Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote