View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
CCM CHICK
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yobonedaddy View Post
I've had my S6.5 for about 2 years now, and in the looks department you can't get anything better. In the smoothness department too. But in the shot-to-shot consistency department it's sub par. Ever since the first day I played with it outside at a 280fps limit when it was shooting +/- 2 fps it's been at least +/- 10 or more. I've heard the paint argument many times but last time I played my loaner unregulated $50 Spyder was shooting more consistent than my $600 S6.5. Also before I played last time I took it apart and cleaned off the hammer with a microfibre cloth and swabbed out the lower tube because I have heard the debris in the lower tube argument as well.

Every time I play match my paint to my barrel back. Lately I've just been playing indoor with a max of 250fps, and I'm wondering if the marker is sweetspotted for 280+ and as a result it's inconsistent at lower velocities? I've never so much as touched the regulator so it's all factory settings. Anybody have any thoughts? I'm at the point where I'm thinking of just selling it and building a cheap sniper and pocketing a couple of hundred bucks.
Feel free to call us direct and we will be more than happy to see what we can do to help. We want your gun up and running properly as it should be.

Mon-Thurs 7am to 3:30pm pst
1-877-412-6850

Mel @ CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote