View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 01:00 PM   #303 (permalink)
GHPBwoman
Boss Lady

Press Releases

For those of you interested in knowing what companies are coming out to SuperGame, here are a few press releases pushed out this month announcing gold sponsors:

G.I. Sportz Becomes Official Paint of SuperGame (Catshack Reports)

CCI Phantom Becomes a Gold Sponsor of SuperGame 45 (Slingpaint.com)

And an insider press release that hasn't hit the airwaves yet:

PaintballGateway.com Coming to SuperGame 45
February 22, 2013 - St. Paul, Oregon

Paintball Gateway (Paintball Gateway Online Store) confirmed yesterday that they will be attending SuperGame as a Gold level sponsor May 3rd through 5th, 2013. The company has committed to bringing a 26 foot trailer packed with product, event specials and prizes to the SuperGame XLV Vendor Village.

The southern California based store, online distributor and wholesaler, founded in 1989, is looking forward to meeting customers and getting to know the Northwest paintball scene first hand. A representative from Paintball Gateway said, "It will be our first [SuperGame] experience and we are excited to go. Hopefully we will be able to come out to future events again."

Paintball Gateway joins the ranks of Warpaint International, Planet Eclipse, Component Concepts Inc. and the Phantom, G.I. Sportz, Gearheadz Paintball LLC, VForce and other industry leaders in their support of the west coast's only semi-annual paintball trade show.

SuperGame XLV will be held in St. Paul, Oregon at SniperzDen Paintball Park. For information on registration, pricing and events, contact:

Supergame.
Tel: (503)585-9477
E-mail: dan@supergame.tv
###

For the good of the people: Feedback Thread
GHPBwoman is offline   Reply With Quote