View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
scphantom9195
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_i_s_c_u_i_t View Post
Eddy, what about relocating the mics from the rip clip and/or using a different/more sensitive one?
I can't seem to find a more sensitive mic. FLASC used to sell them, but I guess BT has installed a new more sensitive mic from the factory now so FLASC discontinued thier mics. FLASC did set me on the right path in finding a mic though. FLASC actually sent me a link to mics that have wire leads on them. I could be possible to extend the wires to the Apex tips on the barrels and install them there. I could run the wire along the barrel. But that adds more wiring.

The RF option is expensive, but no more wires is actually appealing too. I just don't want to have to spend the extra cash if I don't have to.

I haven't actually worked on electronics in such I long time I am super rusty when it comes to figuring it all out. I was thinking that a pulsing circuit might be able to be built as well, but adds even more complications to it.

www.okcompanypaintball.com

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
scphantom9195 is offline   Reply With Quote