View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Originally Posted by B_i_s_c_u_i_t View Post
Eddy, what about relocating the mics from the rip clip and/or using a different/more sensitive one?
I can't seem to find a more sensitive mic. FLASC used to sell them, but I guess BT has installed a new more sensitive mic from the factory now so FLASC discontinued thier mics. FLASC did set me on the right path in finding a mic though. FLASC actually sent me a link to mics that have wire leads on them. I could be possible to extend the wires to the Apex tips on the barrels and install them there. I could run the wire along the barrel. But that adds more wiring.

The RF option is expensive, but no more wires is actually appealing too. I just don't want to have to spend the extra cash if I don't have to.

I haven't actually worked on electronics in such I long time I am super rusty when it comes to figuring it all out. I was thinking that a pulsing circuit might be able to be built as well, but adds even more complications to it.
"Only the strong survive. The weak are killed and eaten as fingerfood." SDI SSgt Patterson, USMC Platoon 1077
scphantom9195 is offline   Reply With Quote