Thread: Sony PS3
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
4G010H3R0
"Fidget"

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Sony PS3

Standard Rules apply
You pay I ship, I like paypal postal money orders and cold hard cash.
Shipping is included to the connect 48, anywhere else is gonna be more.

Selling one of my PS3's, yes I said one of them. Had one in the living room and one in the bedroom. This one's up for grabs.

This is the older style "fat boys". This is the 60gb version that has all the ports and card readers in the front. From what I understand this one is one of the more "wanted" one because its suppose to play all the ps1 and ps2 games. Ive played a few of the older games on it but not a whole bunch so im not 100% sure.

Comes with standard cords (not HDMI, but if you have your own cable it will use hdmi. Im not including one), Console is in good condition with minimal signs of wear(still holds smudges from my fingers well). I just reset it so its back to factory settings.

unfortunately I dont have a controller to go with it. My room mate had some females over and I guess they dropped this systems controller in the blender while making drinks *SMH*. I dont feel like tracking down one for a system I dont use.

PENDING LOCALLY, THIS IS OBO so feel free to throw me an offer if your interested. Trades are welcome too.

Last edited by 4G010H3R0; 03-03-2013 at 11:35 PM.
4G010H3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote