View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
scphantom9195
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVID(GEN) View Post
I don't see why that wouldn't work.
The only problem that I could potentially see is if for some reason it takes too much power from the solenoid and cause it not to cycle right. But honestly if I was you I would have already tried to see if it worked
I would have tried it, but didn't think of it. That is why I posted asking for help. The way the soleniod connects to the board through the socket/pin setup would make it hard to solder onto, not much to attach to. I was trying to wire it to the trigger. I think wiring to the solenoid, if possible would work because in theory it would send the required pulse to activate the Rip Clip as the solenoid opens and closes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpackrat View Post
Personally, I would wire in a second micro switch behind the trigger and have it run, maybe even with a relay but a direct connect to the motor so full auto is continuous running but it can stop when you release the trigger.
The Rip Clip motor spins at a crazy speed when hooked directly to power. Taking out the board control would probably make it a blender. Of course the speed could be controlled by dropping the voltage to the motor. I much rather prefer the board to control the speed though.

I invested in the RF parts, I think it will be the cleanest way to get the job done. I may still try to wire it to the solenoid though and see how/if that works.

Thanks again for all of the ideas.

www.okcompanypaintball.com

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by scphantom9195; 02-27-2013 at 02:11 PM.
scphantom9195 is offline   Reply With Quote