View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
fatboy6969
Rec Poster

Ok, so I need some advice and I'm hoping since the AKA guys are pretty mature you all can help me figure out a fair way of doing this. I might have a buyer for the entire lot. I'm hoping that happens, but if it doesn't I'm going to list things separately. At this time I have around ten interested parties and offers between $100-$150 for the frame. I need to figure out a way to give everyone a fair shot at getting the frame since there seems to be somewhat of a frenzy to get it.

I can PM the interested parties with the highest offer, and also an approximate date and time of when I will post it for sale at that price and the first person there gets it. I can also PM everyone with a high price and whoever comes closest to it will get it. I've never built interest on a hot item like this before it was actually for sale so even though one person will get it I'd like to figure out a way to make it fair for everyone interested. Any thoughts or opinions will be appreciated, especially since this will benefit someone from the AKA community more than it will benefit me. I'll see money either way, I just want to make sure I piss people off the least amount possible.
fatboy6969 is offline   Reply With Quote