Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:42 PM   #195 (permalink)
gunman_2000
Post Whore

I love snap freeze and I agree there is really no reason for people to complain about nerfing. It is all about a co op game, and people are just butt hurt they aren't always top dog. I feel that if people think its too strong, spec it so it's not and play that way.

And I have seen some play video of the Collector, he seem's pretty cool and I can't wait to see good players playing him. I watched some guys live feed as he played a few rounds of all the new guys. This was like day one, so I don't think he quite had the hang of him yet.

He basically has biotic orbs that can slow down enemies (swarmers), and a huge biotic ball that you can shoot out and detonate for large damage. Pretty cool idea, i think the only downside might be his Ascension mode, which increases his damage, but also lowers his defenses. So he might be flimsy. I haven't read too much else on him cause no one will stop bitching about EDI and the other guys. He is being a little over shadowed.

I'm heading off to visit friends in Australia for 2 months in the next few weeks, one thing I'm really gonna miss is playing this game lol. My friend has crappy internet down there so he can't really play. So on top of everything else I need to get ready, I need to try and unlock as much stuff as I can before I go so I can try it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
We can always hack and mold it the way we want it. This is MCB after all....
gunman_2000 is online now   Reply With Quote