I do plan on waiting to hear back from the one who might buy everything, but if not I may go with Bartman's idea: PM'ing anyone interested of the date and approximate time that the thread will go up and first come first serve. Ebay could drive the price higher than $150 but it might also backfire. If people think it'll go for way too much then it could turn away a lot of buyers and not sell for as much as I'd like. It's risky but I won't discard that option completely. I guess we'll see how the next couple days go.