This thread would fit in great in the First Strike sub-forum
You can ask a mod to move it if you like.
1. Currently: T9.1
2. Barrel: LAPCO/Tiberius Rifled .683 barrel
3. Max range: Farther than what I see in most recball games. At Living Legends, and measuring via Bing's 'Birds Eye View', I plugged a guy with one shot in the chest, uphill, 150'
200' away. He was far enough away that neither he, or the people in the bunkers in front of me, thought he was a target.
4. HPA, consistency: 95% +/- 11FPS
5. Tiberius Adjustbable Picatinny Riser (that Tiberius duplicated when they released their 2nd gen), Lucid HD7 Red Dot sight
7. Too much that I lost track of- due to custom work (paintjob, raincover, etc).
8. Issues: I had/have a fair number. Barrel jams after 80-100 rounds between barrel cleanings. Improper feeding. Ejecting a partially filled mag resulting in a round lodged halfway in breach, blocking further mag entry. Ejecting a partially filled mag, loosing 1-2 rounds in the dirt. Velocity consistency (fixed by either high pressure or low pressure tank). Never released airless mags as promised.
If you know of five fields in your area that allow FS rounds, please post up in this thread
(speaking of which, I have updates I need to apply, doh!).