View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Paintball Ballistician :P

This thread would fit in great in the First Strike sub-forum
You can ask a mod to move it if you like.

1. Currently: T9.1
2. Barrel: LAPCO/Tiberius Rifled .683 barrel
3. Max range: Farther than what I see in most recball games. At Living Legends, and measuring via Bing's 'Birds Eye View', I plugged a guy with one shot in the chest, uphill, 150' 200' away. He was far enough away that neither he, or the people in the bunkers in front of me, thought he was a target.
4. HPA, consistency: 95% +/- 11FPS
5. Tiberius Adjustbable Picatinny Riser (that Tiberius duplicated when they released their 2nd gen), Lucid HD7 Red Dot sight
6. N/A
7. Too much that I lost track of- due to custom work (paintjob, raincover, etc).
8. Issues: I had/have a fair number. Barrel jams after 80-100 rounds between barrel cleanings. Improper feeding. Ejecting a partially filled mag resulting in a round lodged halfway in breach, blocking further mag entry. Ejecting a partially filled mag, loosing 1-2 rounds in the dirt. Velocity consistency (fixed by either high pressure or low pressure tank). Never released airless mags as promised.

If you know of five fields in your area that allow FS rounds, please post up in this thread (speaking of which, I have updates I need to apply, doh!).
FN303SD Totmacher 13 | SP 'Woodstalker' Ion | 1989 Line SI Bushmaster SI Deluxe
First Strike Round Field Listing | External Ballistics, FSRs and PBs | My Feedback
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.

Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
First strike rounds punish lazy people. Don't be lazy and you won't have problems with first strikes.

Last edited by uv_halo; 03-11-2013 at 01:59 AM. Reason: more accurate range based on Google Earth vs Google Maps
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote