1. CCM SR-1
2. Have been using the stock barrel. Just purchased the Lapco .683 FSR barrel
3. I have made an elimination at 225' (I paced it off after the game)
4. Using CO2 I average +/- less than 4 fps over a optical chrono
5. I have the 2nd generation APR and 4x 32 scope from Tiberius. I have a cheap bi-pod on the front that does the job. I have a app on my cell phone I use for range finding in game.
6. Using the shells I can reload in under 5 seconds if I am set up in my position properly.
7. More than I care to think about. More to come I am sure.
8. Not a single problem yet. My only complaint is the requirement to move the stock out of the way to adjust velocity (A very minor inconvenience when switching fields with different limits.)
Originally Posted by Have Blue
Year-dead post, I invoke my powers of thread-necromancy and command you to rise... RISE!