View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
99BPS

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Most people here would rather use the Hammer then the Etha, I can tell you for sure most posters here were more interested when they heard kingman was putting out the hammer then PE with the Etha.

So I'm not sure your looking in the right spot for the advice you want. Pbnation is more about the "newest" tech marker with the nice new milling that shoots at unnecessarily high speeds. Not to say people here don't use those markers, but no one here would have an issue hitting the field with a hammer 7.

On which note, if you didn't want to use it on the field, what is the point of shooting first stikes exactly?

Grab a nice mask, hit the field and try some markers. Bring your hammer, play a game with it. Try and rentals, borrow some markers. At least have a better idea of the options. If you want to compete in tournaments then the Rail (not reflex, your paying way more just for better milling, nothing improved about the Reflex over the rail aside from fancy milling) Mini or Axe would be my recommendations. If not I'd look at some DP markers as well, and some used markers on the electro section.

Dust Red/Chrome Evil Pimp Kit
Evil Detonator HPR, Machette On/Off, Stock Trigger w/ Spring, Matrix Detent Mod/Detents, Kila Eye Covers, Kila Grips, Chrome Evil Smokestack

Dangerous Power Dark Earth Threshold- Black CP HPR
AGD Classic Mag - Intelliframe, Benchmark rail/forgrip, Shocktech drop/ASA.
Azodin KP2 2011 - Stock

Barrels
A/C - Evil Pipe Kit (Gloss Black/Silver), Lucker .678, CP .691 (Dust Black). Bob Long Assasins .689
Impulse - Evil Pipe Kit (Gloss Black/Silver), 14inch Pipe (Dust Black/Silver), Redz Pepperstick .689
99BPS is offline   Reply With Quote