View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 08:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
GHPBwoman
Boss Lady

I haven't updated this thread at all, but thought I'd drop in to let you all know we're still here and almost have been in our new shop for a year now! If you're local and haven't had a chance to stop by, please come in and say hello!

Also, a little news about SuperGame:
**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

GEARHEADZ PAINTBALL ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP OF SUPERGAME

March 5th, 2013 - St. Paul, Oregon

Crystal DuVall of Gearheadz Paintball, LLC announced today that the company is signing on as a gold sponsor of SuperGame XLV. Promising to bring even more parts, products and surprises than ever before she said, "This is going to be our biggest SuperGame yet. I think players are going to be really surprised by some of the things we have in the booth this May."

The company, which started as a paintball modification shop in 2010, is celebrating it's 3rd year and has expanded to include a pro-shop in Hillsboro, Oregon and a web store at Gearheadz Paintball. Keith DuVall won an Action Pursuit Games build contest in 2011 with his Stormin' Norman minigun suit, which has since been used as an effect prop during the last three SuperGame events.

Gearheadz Paintball will be hosting an intro to gun teching class on Friday, May 3rd, 2013 at SuperGame XLV. Players can register for the class on the registration page at Supergame. SuperGame itself is a three day event that includes classes, clinics and a pump-tournament as a part of its expansive big-game format.

For more information, on SuperGame XLV, please contact Dan Bonebrake at:
Warpaint International
3046 Portland Rd. NE
Salem, OR 97301
Tel: (503)585-9477
E-mail: dan@supergame.tv
###

For the good of the people: Feedback Thread
GHPBwoman is offline   Reply With Quote