View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
sniper97
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Hey guys! I am the winning bidder on the green blazer! I am very excited and looking forward to getting it. I could NEVER afford a new one!

I spoke to the seller after winning the auction and they have a paintball/hobby shop and paintball field in MI. They purchased the BZ new from PPS and it sat on the shelf for 3 months and they decided to cut their losses.

Being from the St. Louis area and a huge hockey fan, I started using "go_blues!" as my ebay sign on. Here and on paintball forums I am sniper97 (97 was Jeremy Roenicks #, for all you hockey fans).

Someone did try to bid snipe at the very end.

Striker9, if it makes you feel better, $426 would not have taken it (however very,very close). On a side note, I am sorry to see you lose the Lori BZ on paintmagazine.com. $250 was a steal! I am sure it is very easy to dislike ONX

Yes, El Gringo, I also own the infamous "Lover Boy" BZ. I was a huge cocker fan and since owning a SS(it was sold to pay for the "Lover Boy" BZ), I wanted to try out a BZ. The "Lover Boy" on the side makes no difference to me. The BZ is mint and if "Lover Boy" was not on the side, I think it would have went for more. Red & Nickle is very sweet.

If it makes everyone feel better, I am out of the market for a while. I may be thining my collection.

If anyone has any interest, I may be selling the "Lover Boy" BZ. Send me a PM!

Doug

Last edited by sniper97; 09-01-2006 at 08:52 PM.
sniper97 is offline   Reply With Quote