View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 12:02 AM   #58 (permalink)
Manning
is my hero

Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOESPUD27 View Post
Yes, but most good players will do that regardless of the gun in their hands.

So far I've still avoided all the SC guns for sale.

Jay
Exactly. Tactics trump markers anytime.

More off topic:
I play SC cause I like it better. As I stated before, I'm just an average player and I gave up on being the baddest mofo out there long ago. Have I missed some eliminations because I use a SC marker? Yes. Has playing SC made me move more? Yes sadly, but I'm working on that. If I grabbed an electro and used the same playing style now I think I may get those one or two more eliminations a day that I miss out on from missing my targets. However, the paint and gear required to do so makes me not want to. I played the last round of the day on Saturday with just a WTF gauntlet and shot 17 shots and recorded 3 kills. That to me is fun. I will admit that my 1:1 skills aren't up to snuff yet, and anyone with enough sense to suppress me while they run up on me is going to win those battles.

My earlier comment a few pages back to not feel outgunned wasn't directed at the OP but to anyone in general who thinks you're going to get destroyed using a SC marker. It really is a mindset you gotta get into. Buy one and give it a few games to adjust to it. If you don't like it, you get to whore it off (and who doesn't love that!). That's why there are so many types of guns out there!

Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is offline   Reply With Quote