View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #106 (permalink)
The Flounder
Big guy in a wig

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by uv_halo View Post
I can totally see that- with FS rounds, I'm doing my best to be away from where a tank could be. But, on the other hand, if you're in a hide, picking off the opposition far away but, your nearby line collapses due to an incoming tank, pop the rocket.
I had my support line collapse at Battle of the Bulge at OXCC last year. I had a great hide, was getting quite few eliminations and have a great time trying to control the laughter. I was concentrating on my targets downrange and did not really notice that the people around me were shooting towards my base instead of away from it.

Figuring I was going to get lit up as soon as they knew I was there I did my best to turn around and started shooting the few regular paintballs I had in the general direction that they were shooting. I managed to roll onto my left side to try and hide my armband. Once they advanced a bit I started shooting them in the back. I got 9 of them before they caught on to who was doing it. It only took a few weeks for the bruises to go away.
Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote