View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jebus
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Must Play Paintball Fields - Help Plan My Vacation

I am starting to plan a trip out from Calgary Alberta, to the Maritimes for August 2014. We plan on pulling a trailer, taking our time to get there...so this means I can bring my gear - and take a few days here and there to play Paintball.

We are thinking of driving from Calgary, entering the States in North Dakota, driving thru Minneapolis, to Chicago, onto New York City to Boston. Then taking a leisurely drive up to Halifax.

Doing a trip through the Maritimes, then driving to Montreal. From Montreal - want to hit up Ottawa, Toronto, then back down through the States and make our way home.

What are the MUST Play fields kind of along the way. Would want to make sure I have a beer or three with as many MCB'rs as possible along the way, stop in at Carter's to stare at his wall of awesome, and stop and check out the local cool spots.

Lots to plan - really hoping to hit up as much as possible without pissing my Wife off too much.

Help me MCB - you're my only hope!

Here is a rough route I'd like to take:

only 5300km's lol
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.

Last edited by Jebus; 03-21-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote