View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
shibyman

May 3rd/4th SG Moongobbie Bros Sniper Challenge, Oregon

This is the 1st Annual Moongobbie Bros Sniper Challenge presented by SuperGame 45 as a special event. The courses will be based on accuracy, time and/or stealth. Two divisions will be available, first strike($15) and .68 cal pumpers($12) each geared for their respective ranges. The cost includes $10 going towards a Pacific NW Charity, the 10 rounds needed for the competition and a custom event patch. Prizes will be awarded for the top 3 competitors for each division.
Field location is Sniperzden (very fitting for this event):
SuperGame
SniperzDen Paintball
20794 French Prairie Rd.
St. Paul, OR 97137

Field Paint Only--for the competition the 10 rounds will be provided in the sniper event cost which are bought from the field.

In order to compete you must have a day pass for that day or full weekend pass for Supergame and that will cover air fees. See SuperGame website for details.

Facilities at SuperGame include Porta Potties, Camping sites(fee), some hotels are nearby at your cost and vendors will have food/water for sale.

Supergame runs from may 3rd thru 5th, the Moongobbie Sniper Event will only take place the 3rd from 4-6pm and the 4th from 5-7pm with prizes/winners being annouced Sunday the 5th after Spoils of War.

For any questions please feel free to contact myself through PM/post or on my team website Moongobbie Bros | Vancouver WA Paintball Team, I'm under the name 'Savage Mikey' there. Stay tuned for further details about game formats and prizes.

See flyer below
SG45-Sniper-Challenge.jpg
shibyman is offline   Reply With Quote