View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 06:09 PM   #27 (permalink)
Jackson
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agglet View Post
I've asked myself that question since I've never owned a Smart Parts product with the exception of Freak inserts. The answer I came up with is that Smart Parts, well GOG now I guess, put out a really nice marker that is almost exactly what I wanted. It's small and light, comes with steel braided line, single trigger, clamping feedneck, and most of all it just shoots beautifully. For $130 you get a marker that is fun to use and is competitive on the field. If anyone else decided to gamble on something in the mech marker segment I'd buy it but so far everything is either the same old **** or milsim. Would it have been awesome if AGD or some other player from back in the day came back to paintball in an exciting way? Hell yeah it would but that hasn't happened so until that day if Smart Parts/GOG is the only company doing something that interests me they will get my full support.
Spot on. They are the only company making a product that I want. Therefore they will get my business. Hopefully other companies see us spending money on this gun and will start producing their own high end mechs. I am waiting on the G-1M (I like offset feeds better, not too into the milsim).
Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote