Ok, digging deep into the vault, heres the deal. These are the ones I mostly haven't wanted to sell for various reasons. Most of these, I have no idea how to price. So, I am putting a price on them, I don't promise its a fair, sane price. I'll consider offers, but while I have a project to use the money on, I don't exactly have an overwhelming drive to part with em but I'll try and work something out. No trades. None of these have been shot in a few years since i haven't played in at least three, closer to 4. I'll describe as best I can any issues.
1. Westwood - sold
2. Palmer Green Dragon Nothing much to say cosmetics wise, its near flawless. This gun also held the co title of one of the two fastest triggers in my collection along with a custom BBT. It does need an oring on the 3-way or ram, I forget which one, I just remember it needed one and I don't have it. Seriously, craig should have abandoned the typhoon and blazer and built these. comes with palmer barrel asking $2000, that might be high now, but we can discuss it for anyone serious.
3. Wildside thunderstruck "Ride the Lightening" comes with a set of three match annoed DAC longshots, T strock, and double tank adapter. This was one of a pair, and has a tragic history in that a previous owner took the frame off and had it milled to fit a pgp. Thansk to Ken at KPCS, when I bought the gun, he was able to get me the frame. As such, the frame is miled out to fit a pgp but it is not noticeable without taking the frame off. The pneumatics were also gone, but I was able to replace them with I think most of the same parts. I did some preliminary tuning but never finished it entirely to spec. sold
4. Jackal Phase 2. This was a project gun terry at G3pb did to show off the phase 2. Afterwards, he disassembled it and I ended up with it. I reassembled it and used it as a test bed for some differnt things. Its not really set up for game ready, but this is one of the most unique of the oldschool big block guns from a guy a lot of us really respected. It does have wear on some contact points and was used used before I got it. I know only a couple of other phase 2's were milled, and as far as I know this was the only one annoed from the shop. Asking $1200
5. BOA by Brad Nestle. This was actually built for the president of BOA and is a true old school custom, hasn't been shot in 7+ years. sold
6. Old school custom. This is just one of the true one off customs of the mid 90's. Actually it doesn't shoot half bad either and the frame is pretty nice. asking $250
7. Jack Whithers original, Jack was another of the hotshot texas airsmiths of the 90's and this is a good shooter. Last shot it about 5 years ago. asking $500
8. Ripper Yeah, really not sure I wanna sell this. The frame on it in no way does cosmetic justice to the body, but it had one thing going for it, a great trigger job so I used it always planning something a little nicer. no barrel or gas through. Asking $1000, I know its high considering the frame so make an offer and we can talk.
9. Raced frame demonic for sale in electros.
10. This was milled by Ethan at Freeflow and assembled by Chris Cole. I forgot I had it hidden away still. I guess I'll ask $500, but I am open to offers.