View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 08:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Frenchy
Straight Up

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfly View Post
Spend the extra money and buy the feedneck adapter from paintball gateway. It will allow your hopper to fit and you will be able to clamp it down tighter without distorting the neck area thus causing feed issues.
please elaborate. I assume you're speaking from experience. I've never once had trouble with my winny in my CCM clamping feedneck and its always tightened very snugly...... I feel like you'd have to try to crush the neck to squeeze it to a point where you'd choke off the flow of paintballs
Had: CCM S6.5, Etha, Sterling STP, ANS GX-3 'Cocker, PPS Super Stocker PP425, Dye era Carter Buzzard, Black T8.1, ULE RT pro 'mag, Ego 11, CCM T2, Silver T8.1, CCM'd blue WGP Sniper II, Black WGP Sniper II, DRV #106, AGD Sydarm, PTP Grey Gen 1 micromag, PTP Wild Iguana Gen 2 micromag, PTP Blue Tiger Gen 2 micromag RT #1, PTP gen 2.5 cool camo micromag RT, PTP FX 'cocker, PTP gen 3 alien ano micromag, PTP tropical jungle micromag 2000 RT, PTP threaded feedneck micromag 2000, PTP gen 2.5 purple nights micromag, PTP 2k9 micromag, PTP gen 2 purple nights micromag, PTP gen 3 blue nights micromag, TiPX, TM7, A5 RT, Camo T8, Phantom, PGP, Classic RT mag, Ion, 2 Tippmann 98c's, and a beat up cocker I found in the woods
feedback+78/-0
Frenchy is offline   Reply With Quote