View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:14 PM   #1977 (permalink)
heinous
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jerry View Post
No they know Andrea left the town and was picked up somewhere in between....they do not know where. And remember the prison is still filled with walkers, they have not cleared it out yet.

And yeah I did mention that Carl was slipping and that what we were seeing is a return to season 1 where Rick and his group are the humane group. They are the ones that humanity has a future with.

They took the woman with them to the town...they confirmed through Tyrese that the governor had not come back that the plan was to assault the prison....Rick gambled that was the case when he came out from behind the car....if the plan was to wipe them out...unarmed and in the open would have been the time to do it.

We know that Rick and crew went into the dark place....they left a solitary hitch hiker to die...I thought it was great, but it was a shining example of how Rick and crew were slipping from humane and becoming just like the governor. Being accepting of the people was a return from that.

Was it sudden...maybe but then they were just the infirm and the children. All we have seen is them busing them in....we have not seen where they put them or anything like that.
yes, but had rick been cautious that it was a trap, he would know it's possible the woodbury crowd would know the prison layout by then because the governor has seen it and left to tell about it (remember, there is no reason for rick to doubt tyrese as the right hand man of the governor and be in on the sneak attack, he could have been lying to both the woman and to rick about the governor coming back).

again, humane and dropping your guard are not mutually exclusive. carl was plenty humane when he even waited for the teenager to drop his gun, and only shot after he said "here, take it."

if i was any one of the people who stayed at the prison i would be frisking them in the yard before they even got in, not pat on tyrese's back like hershel did. in the prison guarding team's perspective, rick could have been captured, his gun emptied, and then sent back to woodbury with a bus full of people, forced to play along with the plan pretending to be bringing people back...

it's definitely sudden to me they so openly accept a group led by a deceitful man, hope they cover it next season's episode 1.

Last edited by heinous; 04-01-2013 at 01:17 PM.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote