View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jasonstiller
Rec Poster

Selling Customized TP98 CPP and DP Fusion

Selling my Tippman 98 Custom pro and Dangerous Power Fusion:

The 98 has a CAR stock, rail system, foregrip, magazine (non functional of course) and Apex 2 attached. Since its the platinum pro model, it came with the auto trigger installed. It will also come with the platinum pro barrel that came with it new and my old apex 1 which aside from some wear to the ramp shoots well. The marker is awesome, shoots great and when paired with a remote line is just plain fun to use when playing woodsball. Aside from some stubborn paint and normal wear from crawling in the woods this thing is a tank. I hate to let it go, it was a year in the making but its time to let someone else enjoy it. (note, remote line does not come with this deal, see my other sale thread for that)

150 shipped

Next is my Dangerous power fusion which I got from a MCarter member here a few years ago. I personally shot maybe 2500 paintballs through it. The Reg that is attached was on there when i bought it and I never got around to fixing the DP reg. (needs new seals) Ive taken great care of it and it shoots straight and great.

180.00 shipped

I have TONS more gear for sale in the miscellaneous section.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Jasonstiller; 04-06-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Jasonstiller is offline   Reply With Quote