Thread: Box of Lapco
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
stimpy
smells good!

Exclamation Box of Lapco

-No trades
-PayPal only
-I only ship USPS w/delivery confirmation; insurance can be added at buyer's expense
-I will not ship out of the US
-Please PM with any questions
-Yes I do, and they smell good!
-You pay, I ship, simple as that
-All items sold as-is, so please ask any questions

Please PM me for fastest response. If you think I'm super awesome and would like to pay more than the stated price, knock yourself out. If you have any doubts as to my awesomeness, please check my feedback. I have a feeling I'll have more stuff - including some markers - available in the near-future, so stay tuned.

What we have here today is a collection of Lapco parts that I've collected over the years; as I plan on selling my Grey Spirit (high S/N w/unique features - F/S thread should be up soon), I don't think I'll need any of these.
Some of these pieces were purchased from Sugarstump off the 'bay; others were purchased from Velocity Paintball in San Diego as basically NOS.
This is a 'box of Lapco' as all of this will be shipped in a small flat rate box - there will be no parting at this time.

Here's what is included:

Four (4) valve body screws;

Three (3) pump arm screws;

Three (3) uninstalled cup seals;

Two (2) fluted hammers in good condition;

One (1) velocity adjustable bore-drop bolt in good condition;

Two (2) uninstalled powertubes, stamped "LA4" and "LAP4;"

One (1) uninstalled valve assembly: NOS "LA4P" powertube, cup seal, grey valve retaining screw;

One (1) back bottle ASA w/installed valve assembly: "LA6P" powertube, green valve retaining screw w/some damage (still seals), clear cup seal, valve spring;

One (1) sight rail: 3.5" in length, 3/4" high, good condition - I believe this is longer/higher than your typical Lapco sight rail;

One (1) raw (rare?) back bottle ASA with a slot and threaded hole in the back - my understanding is that this was to mount some sort of rear sight (?), though I've never seen another like it; could probably use a good cleaning to remove some dirt/build-up as this has sat in my tool box for 4+ years

$225 shipped/paypal'd; shipping will be USPS small flat-rate box w/insurance and signature confirmation

WTB: Black 07 Ego Eye Covers

WTB: AGD Z-grip or Y-frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
what stimpy said
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
My butt hole hurts all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Stimps is the man! Not only does he smell his own farts, but he enjoys it at the same time.

FEEDBACK<<<<
stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote