View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bestial Bowman

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Yeah, I found myself working my way back to using ten-shooters too after a relatively brief stint with the two main magfeds - less working parts, less things that can go wrong with it!
The first pistol I used (and my first actual marker) was a T68 pistol, so I guess using tubes will always feel more natural to me. Besides, this Nellie just shoots soooo good I can't see myself using anything else again (Smiley did an awesome job with it)!

My teammates TiPX though has never had a problem with it, I just don't find it comfortable to use. I borrowed it for a game last week while he tried out the Nellie and I was genuinely suprised at how well it performed after the amount of time I'd been using my 8.1. You barely notcied the mags on your hip.
Last game I ran with my 8.1, I somehow blew every O-ring in it bar two of the mags. I guess it didn't like the amount of mud you get on a field during the British winter!

STRIDERS Youtube channel:
STRIDERS on Facebook:

Originally Posted by markcheb View Post
Despite their proximity, the Wolfman from Leeds is not related to any werewolf in London, but he is first cousins with the Northern Mi dogman.

Last edited by Wolfman; 04-13-2013 at 11:20 AM.
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote