View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
99BPS

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf425 View Post
True. But, if you make the conscious choice of "I'm going to study ____, the marketability of it be damned", then don't start whining and crying a few years later about being unable to pay off your loans because you can't get a well enough paying job. If you're intentionally going into something that pays peanuts, you're giving up the right to bitch about the debt you encumbered yourself with to get there.
Completely agree. I was never sure what the psychology students at my school (an unimpressive school for a bachelors in psychology) were going to do with their life if not graduate school. Now I know. Most either changed their mind and packed bags for grad school or are still working in a position that did not require a college degree in the first place.

Dust Red/Chrome Evil Pimp Kit
Evil Detonator HPR, Machette On/Off, Stock Trigger w/ Spring, Matrix Detent Mod/Detents, Kila Eye Covers, Kila Grips, Chrome Evil Smokestack

Dangerous Power Dark Earth Threshold- Black CP HPR
AGD Classic Mag - Intelliframe, Benchmark rail/forgrip, Shocktech drop/ASA.
Azodin KP2 2011 - Stock

Barrels
A/C - Evil Pipe Kit (Gloss Black/Silver), Lucker .678, CP .691 (Dust Black). Bob Long Assasins .689
Impulse - Evil Pipe Kit (Gloss Black/Silver), 14inch Pipe (Dust Black/Silver), Redz Pepperstick .689
99BPS is offline   Reply With Quote