View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
boo
Banned

Some of the classic MTV banned videos, this is the network that censors anything to do with guns and drugs so not too crazy:

Cardigans My Favorite Game

Drives around createsa bunch of mayhem runs over people then kills herself at the end, this revised version adds a comical, almost cartoonish bit where she gets up instead of just ending after she hits the van
The Cardigans - My Favourite Game (HD Official Video) - YouTube

Madonna ripped off the concept for this video that got banned as well. Of course it has a preachy message and Madonna's way less hot, and the bitch ruined two nice ****ing cars...
Madonna - What It Feels Like For A Girl - YouTube

Pearl Jam Jeremy

I can't stand Eddie Vedder's voice and he will haunt your nightmares in this video, I could never figure out if the kid kills himself or kills his classmates in the end, but you can see why this got banned. I believe the timing on it was well before the school massacres.

Pearl Jam - Jeremy - YouTube

Bjork Pagen Poetry

I guess some people might find this icelandic tree hugger's boob shots hot, but i'll pass, plus her music is terrible...

Bjork Pagan Poetry HD (with sound) - YouTube

Aphex Twin Windowlicker

MTV got fined for playing this, I don't know why it got censored, if not for just general aphex twin weirdness
Aphex Twin - Windowlicker [Explicit!] (HD 720p) - YouTube

Scooter Nessaja

This one's definitly NSFW, was never played on MTV but posting just for general awesomeness! If you've never seen a scooter video the concepts are awesome. They always start out in some mundane situation, then scooter shows up and **** goes crazy. Lots of hot chicks and scooter's trademark English as a second language lyrics. Scooter could show up at your grandma's funeral and a full rave would break out with topless chicks gyrating on grandmama's coffin.
Scooter - Nessaja (Uncensored) - Vidéo Dailymotion

Last edited by boo; 04-24-2013 at 09:45 PM.
boo is offline   Reply With Quote