Thread: Duckslide DSP
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cale
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Duckslide DSP

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Duckslide DSP. The DSP Frame is generation 1, but the internals of the frame have been modified so that the trigger return spring won't pop out. This involved some dremmeling and a weld on the slide trigger. It's very functional, but not very pretty. However, it's on the inside of the gun.

The Duckslide is probably a 7/10. Various nicks, plus some wear on the right hand side from a hard line, where it had originally been a VSC gun.

The wood grips have been sanded down by me to accept a 12 gram without problems. They've been re stained and covered in a protective coating. The wood has some wear around the back lower portion.

12 gram bucket has a small scratch from an overtightened bottom screw. It's not terribly obvious.

Comes with the pictured silver barrel (takes freak inserts), a 14 inch freaked barrel, and a black stock barrel that sits flush inside the slide no Freak inserts will be included. The TPC is a ASP modified version that takes the velocity rod without the plastic tip. The body has the anti double feed double O-ring mod.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

No trades at this time.

I will ship internationally, but it will cost you more and we'll need to talk first, due to the handgunnish nature of this piece.

My feedback

Last edited by Cale; 08-27-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Cale is offline   Reply With Quote