View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 06:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Old school from way back!
turbowagonman's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mentor, Ohio

CCI Bucket changer question

I just picked up my first Stock Class marker since the 80's back when I started playing. When I received the marker the Co2 changer didn't have a pierce pin in it so I picked up a CCI Changer. Well, I contacted the manufacturer of my new marker and they sent me a new pierce pin, it looks the same as the CCI pin. So my questions to you CCI guys are, is there a certain tool to install and remove the pierce pin? If so what is it called?
I have a multitude of tools so I may have something that may work better than a screw driver (to tighten the new one) so is there another type of tool that would work?

Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote