Was gonna put together an MQ karni, lost interest. It has one of those low cut bolts, which by the way the pin does not reach down into the lower tube. This was going to be a full MQ that I gave up on. Features!
- Milled body
- Umarked bore kaner barrel
- E1 (with a screw busted in it) grips are a bit battered
- Low blow bolt
- Bob long reg (If I remember right...)
- stock feedneck
- Leaks from the tickler
- I put a regular old valve in to see what held air. Everything but the tickler is fine
- Plenty of old marks on it
- Mostly mismatched...
Keep in mind this is an AS-IS sale, some things may leak now that didn't before. Asking for $350
shipped to your door.
Here it is.