View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Anonym

FS: 10" AC Dye Stainless, 12V VL Revy, Pod Pack - PRICES LOWERED

Sold off most of my gear a while back and still have a few things floating around that need to go. Prices include shipping to the USA as well as PayPal fees.

1. DYE Stainless old-school barrel, 10-inch Autococker threaded w/ laser-engraved logo. Overall in great shape. Bore is smooth and there isn't anything noteworthy on the exterior as far as deep scratches or dings. Asking $28.00 $25.00 shipped. SOLD!

(barrel only)

UPDATED PICTURES:

2. Old School VL Revolution 12V hopper. This one has the "softer" shell that isn't as prone to cracking as the "newer" ones were. I bought this used and covered with the camo tape shown. It seems to be in good shape and worked when I tested it last year. Not stored with batteries, and I currently don't have any to test it with, but should be fine. Comes with the green elbow shown. Asking $30 $28.00 shipped in a medium flat-rate box. SOLD!

3. Extreme Rage pod pack w/ 5 pods. Elastic and velcro are perfect. Everything in good working order and fairly clean. Has mesh belt so it breathes better than solid ones. Going to see if I can stuff this in a large flat-rate box for shipping. If it fits, I'm only asking $22 $18.00. If it doesn't fit, I'll take $12 $8.00 plus actual shipping.

I'll update this if I find more gear. I'll be glad to knock a few bucks off to ship stuff together. Please post here before PMing so I can get a notification.

Thanks,
Anonym

Last edited by Anonym; 05-21-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Anonym is offline   Reply With Quote