View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 04:16 PM   #1443 (permalink)
stimpy
smells good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
...and the reason you didn't use the Ego to rain gelatinous death upon those that opposed you was...?

Went with PBMafia to try out arm rigs. Total for two and a dump pouch (needed one anyway) was less than one gauntlet so it's a lesser risk if I don't like playing this way. Besides, I can always upgrade to the gauntlet(s) later.

Also, first time on MCB that I got a marker that wasn't as advertised. The new Viking isn't blind - it's been blinded. Both eye wires have been crushed by the frame and don't read. On the upside, the seller's working with me to get it fixed and new eyes are all of $21 from AKALMP.

The harder part is going to be removing the eye cover screws since they use a tiny allen key and most of them appear to be rounded out. I was going to hold my breath and slot them with a Dremel to use a flat-head screwdriver; anyone have any better ideas?
Try a small Trox bit, or jam the biggest Allen that'll fit in there with some superglue - let it dry and turn
Or if you have some super small needle nose pliers....

WTB: Black 07 Ego Eye Covers

WTB: AGD Z-grip or Y-frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
what stimpy said
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
My butt hole hurts all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Stimps is the man! Not only does he smell his own farts, but he enjoys it at the same time.

FEEDBACK<<<<
stimpy is offline   Reply With Quote