View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #67 (permalink)
SOGAmember666
A.B.K.

CCM Fan
If the voice commands and Kinnect 2.0 works as good as it appears, my wife will want it for the house. I intially bought the original XBOX because of Halo. So regardless of second hand charges for used games, internet needed, Kinnect required I'll be getting one alone for FM5, BF4, COD, Borderlands etc.

The backwards compatible portion might be an issue, but who knows what MS will do with the servers. They may convert them for the X1. Then again. Who bought a 360 and played Xbox one games constantly?

I'm just tired of people complaining about "oh they didn't do anything game related!", "Where's the games?", "STFU MS, no games!?!"

It was a CONSOLE reveal, not a game reveal. That's what E3 is for. You'll still have all the tradition Xbox titles (Gears of War, Halo, COD, FM5, etc) plus new ones. Also people complaning, that the X1 doesn't focus on the gamers. Guess what? Its going to play games don't worry. Its practically the same controller but with improvements. The Kinnect will work better due to the second generation.

The console looks big!?!? Who cares? I honestly can't tell you when the last time was that I brought a console over to a friends/relatives/party or whatever. Buy a PSP or Gameboy.

I was impressed with the features of the X1. However I don't have cable because my douchebag cable company over charges. But who knows in the future.

Longstory short: I'm buying one. I have always been a fanboy. I've played the PS3 and Wii consoles but I just prefer MS with its games and service.
SOGAmember666 is offline   Reply With Quote