View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 06:10 PM   #1062 (permalink)
SpinDoctor15
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
As an aspiring future owner (second run), have a couple questions. I'll be using this as intended as a first strike rifle:

- Barrel: I like the sound of the Hammerhead 20" rifled or the EndGame compression barrel. Thought I've heard the latter is hard to come by. Any thoughts on that or other barrels of comparable performance?
- free floating hand guard and barrel nut: I've seen some of these for sale and the description says something about the barrel but. Are these typically included with hand guards, or should I pay careful attention to whether or not I'll need to add one separately?
- castle nut: what size on this fella?
- comm spec buffer tube and stock: any recommendations on where to find a decent selection of stocks? I've been searching on bravocompany dot com and found a bunch of MagPul products, but I'm interested in something unique and different

Thanks in advance for the help, I don't own any real steel so a lot of this is new to me.

** Spin Doctor's Paintball Page
** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
SpinDoctor15 is offline   Reply With Quote