View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 11:24 PM   #1068 (permalink)
SpinDoctor15
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
Let's start with the barrel question. After some initial testing I would have been willing to bet money that the 20" Hammerhead from Carmatech was going outperform my 14" Hammerhead Mojo. I tested both of those barrels (along with Others) extensively. Bill and I shot them inside while the gun was mounted to a Lead Sled. The 20" Hammerhead tested just fine but the 14" Hammerhead was better. A lot better. Not to mention you don't have to contend with the extra barrel length and weight.

I still believe that when it comes to the SR1 that the 14" Hammerhead barrels are really hard to beat.
Very interesting! I do love the look of 16/18" barrels, so dare I say I'm disappointed that a shorter length performs better! Oh well, can't deny the facts!

** Spin Doctor's Paintball Page
** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
SpinDoctor15 is offline   Reply With Quote