View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #129 (permalink)
EL17E 76
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ein_Windir View Post
Yes, maybe better. Much testing will have to prove they might be better then FSR. We were using G.I. 50 cal and they weren't fully filled. SA is making fully fill rounds to get the most paint in the 1-2-1.

Once I get some, I'll weight some and post the numbers. They are making the ball and fins separately right now. If they make the shell more brittle then I don't think there will be a break issue. They did break on hard targets a lot better then a FSR.

If I get more new I will let you all know.
even a fully filled 50 cal (.07)will still have less than half the amount of a 68 (.16) which I believe is still less than the FSR (.08) - and balistically weighted differently ?no?

You can only make the shell so thin before it will not seal/stay sealed properly. Although if they made the shell the same thickness as standard they could add a process of scoring the shell if the force of the marker firing is completely taken up by the "fin" as opposed to the ball. Which would actually work in their favor I suppose to be able to make the shell fragments a "standard" size/shape they could enhance the splat pattern of the round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I translated this as: Scenario games are popular with overshooting douchebags raging on cocaine and steroid cocktails while roasting puppies and punching babies. Stay home unless you enjoy impromptu fistfights.
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote