Thread: Inteliscope
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 03:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
ruraldawgs

I humbly dis-agree with you. I have a Hawke X-bow scope on my T9.1 and its flawless (almost). The Hawke XB-1 has an adjustment for speed of which I have dialed mine in for ~270. The multi reticules help with range finding. With FS rounds and a rifled barrel, I am feared on the field. Since a Tango is usually horizontal I have no problems landing a 1st shot on the target even if I guess the distance a little wrong.

But go ahead and keep spreading this misinformation ! It makes it better for those of us setup for FSR. One shot, one kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulistz View Post
^heck yeah

was thinking the same thing......

Sadly, i've been in paintball a long time, a very long time, and time and time again, the topic, OMG DOES THAT SCOPE WORK!?!??! come up.

Once again, NO. until they develope a sight that takes the trajectory of a paintball fired (outta your marker, with the paint you are using for that day, and the barrel you will be using), calibrates it through a computer to make a sight corrective for the deviations in the day, this device, will be....... USELESS, and even if they did that, the lack of uniformity amongst paintball ammo even from 1 bag to another would make it still medium in accuracy at best.
ruraldawgs is offline   Reply With Quote